We appreciate your interest in recruiting UNC Charlotte students and alumni. The University Career Center is a comprehensive center serving the needs of entering freshman through graduating senior to graduate students. To assist you in any future hiring needs, our services are a convenient way for you to gain access to our students and alumni. We offer several programs to assist you in your recruiting efforts and marketing your image to campus.
- Hire-A-Niner - online posting system for jobs, internships, and co-ops
- Student/Alumni Database - a secure online resume database available to employers through Hire-A-Niner
- Resume Referrals
- On-Campus Interviews - request through Hire-A-Niner
- Career Expo & Job Fairs- offered in Spring & Fall, floating fairs with optional interviews (fee)
- On Campus Information Sessions & Information Tables - request through Hire-A-Niner
- Experiential Learning Programs - 49erships (Internships) and Co-ops
- Part-time Job Posting Services - post part-time or temporary full-time positions that do not require a degree through Hire-A-Niner.
- Mock Interview Day, Dress to Impress, 30-20-10 Employer Presentations, Employer Office Hours, and additional creative recruiting strategies
- Career Prospector - job shadowing program for undecided students
- Employer Consultations and Site Visits
- Links to academic departments and student organizations via career advisor liaison relationships
- Employment and Salary Trend Information - find the latest UNC Charlotte graduate salary trends
Our programs and services offer many opportunities to bring qualified candidates to you as well as provide you with exposure to campus. We have a variety of options for you to choose from that will fit your business needs. If you have any questions regarding these services and programs, please contact the Associate Director for Employer Connection Programs, Experiential Learning Specialist, Recruiting Coordinator at 704-687-0795.