Drop-Ins are brief 10-30 minute sessions focused on one of the following topics:
LinkedIn Profile Review
Building a Network
No-appointment needed. Students/Alumni are seen on a first-come, first-service basis during our drop-in hours.
For all other topics (including major/career exploration, JobZology interpretation, interviewing, and in-depth career community topics), please make an appointment with your Career Coach through Hire-A-Niner.
fall 2019 Drop-in Hours
august 26 - december 4
Monday - Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
The University Career Center will be closed the following dates:
- Friday, September 13, 2019 - Fall Career and Internship Fair (office closed, but come join us at the fair!)
- Monday, October 7, 2019 - Student Recess (Office Open, No Drop-Ins)
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 - Student Recess (Office Open, No Drop-Ins)
- Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - Thanksgiving break
- Friday, December 6, 2019 - Staff Professional Development Event
- Monday, December 16, 2019 - Staff Professional Development Event