Drop-Ins are brief 10-15 minute sessions focused on one of the following topics:
LinkedIn Profile Review
No-appointment needed. Students/Alumni are seen on a first-come, first-service basis during out drop-in hours.
For all other topics (including major/career choice, internships/co-ops, job search, interviewing, CVs, and graduate school applications), please make an appointment with your Career Advisor through Hire-A-Niner.
Fall 2018 Drop-in Hours
The University Career Center is closed the following days:
- August 23rd - Career Carnival
- September 21 - Fall Career & Internship Fair
- October 3 - Majors Day / Part-Time Job Fair
- December 7 - Office Closed for Staff Function
- December 10 - Office Closed for Staff Function