Drop-Ins are brief 10-30 minute sessions focused on one of the following topics:
LinkedIn Profile Review
Building a Network
No-appointment needed. Students/Alumni are seen on a first-come, first-service basis during our drop-in hours.
For all other topics (including major/career exploration, JobZology interpretation, interviewing, and in-depth career community topics), please make an appointment with your Career Coach through Hire-A-Niner.
The University Career Center will be closed the following dates:
- Friday, January 31, 2020 - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Career Fair (office closed, but come join us at the fair!)
- Friday, February 14, 2020 - Spring Career and Internship Fair (office closed, but come join us at the fair!)
- Monday, March 2, 2020 to Friday, March 6, 2020 - Spring Recess (office is OPEN, but no drop-in service)
- Friday, May 8, 2020 - Staff Professional Development Day (office closed)
- Monday, May 11, 2020 - Staff Professional Development Day (office closed)