Drop-Ins are brief 10-15 minute sessions focused on one of the following topics:
LinkedIn Profile Review
No-appointment needed. Students/Alumni are seen on a first-come, first-service basis during out drop-in hours.
For all other topics (including major/career choice, internships/co-ops, job search, interviewing, CVs, and graduate school applications), please make an appointment with your Career Advisor through Hire-A-Niner.
Spring 2019 Drop-in Hours
(end on April 30th)
The University Career Center is closed the following days:
- February 1, 2019 - CLAS Summit (Office Open - No Drop-Ins)
- February 15, 2019 - STEM Fair
- February 22, 2019 - Spring Career & Internship Fair
- April 5, 2019 - Education Career Fair
- April 29, 2019 - Staff Retreat Day
- May 6, 2019 - Staff Retreat Day