JobZology can help! It will help guide you toward discovering purpose and meaning while exploring majors and occupations that align with your interests, personality, values and workplace preferences.
Use JobZology to:
- Learn about possible paths by taking assessments that will help you think about what is important to you.
- Explore the different career paths that make the most sense for your interests and values.
- Prepare for future jobs by learning about your strengths and the type of environment you need to succeed.
- Click the ‘Take JobZology now’ button
- Complete four assessments of your Values, Interests, Personality, and Workplace Preferences
- Review your personalized assessments reports.
- Explore your Career Matches to see what education and career paths are a fit for you.
- Complete these exercises to help you learn more about your results!
Myers-Briggs Type Inventory & Strong Interest Inventory
Our career coaches are trained in the interpretation of MBTI and Strong assessments. Schedule an 'Exploring' appointment or visit us for drop-in service to determine if one of these assessments is a good fit for you.
In order for a student to take jobZology, the Strong Interest Inventory or the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), students must first obtain their NinerNet log in credentials from the university. Students can navigate their jobZology results independently or with a Career Coach, however, the Strong Interest Inventory and the Myers-Briggs assessment must be interpreted by a Career Coach during a 1-on-1 appointment.
Students who have an appointment to interpret any of these assessments must take their assessment at least 2 days before their appointment.