JobZology can help! It will help guide you toward discovering purpose and meaning while exploring majors and occupations that align with your interests, personality, values and workplace preferences.
Use JobZology to:
- Learn about possible paths by taking assessments that will help you think about what is important to you.
- Explore the different career paths that make the most sense for your interests and values.
- Prepare for future jobs by learning about your strengths and the type of environment you need to succeed.
- Click the ‘Take JobZology now’ button
- Complete four assessments of your Values, Interests, Personality, and Workplace Preferences
- Review your personalized assessments reports.
- Explore your Career Matches to see what education and career paths are a fit for you.
- Complete these exercises to help you learn more about your results!
In order for a student to take jobZology, students must first obtain their NinerNet log in credentials from the university. Students can navigate their jobZology results independently or with a Career Coach.
Myers-Briggs and CliftonStrengths are only offered through career-coach led classroom presentations.