We are committed to...
- A Student-Centered Approach
- Career Exploration
The University Career Center is committed to providing comprehensive, innovative services and resources for diverse populations of students, alumni, and employers that prepare UNC Charlotte graduates for the competitive global market. Through a focus on early, continuous career and professional preparation, we bridge academic knowledge and professional development. We seek campus and employer partnerships to connect students with meaningful, real-world experiences, leading to success for both UNC Charlotte alumni and the greater Charlotte community.
- The University Career Center will be a trusted resource for students, alumni, employers, faculty, staff, and others.
- We will exist within a comprehensive network that integrates skill and professional development into the UNC Charlotte curriculum, focusing on collaborations with Colleges and adapting to a continuously evolving student demographic and workplace.
- Our office will be modern and welcoming, utilizing up-to-date technologies. Our staff will model professionalism and foster long-term relationships.
- When prospective students consider UNC Charlotte, the University Career Center will serve as an attractive recruiting tool. When UNC Charlotte students graduate, they will possess a self-awareness and confidence in their abilities.