Why Use Twitter?
University Career Center news, updates, and resources are now available via Twitter. Twitter is a service for friends, students, faculty, and staff to stay connected to us through quick, frequent answers to one simple question:
What is the University Career Center doing now?
In today's demanding economic times, being connected is integral to maintaining a competitive edge. Twitter allows you to stay connected to and receive timely updates from the University Career Center so that you can know what we're up to. Best of all, Twitter integrates with your mobile phone, allowing you to receive information while away from your computer. By following us on Twitter, you will be the first to receive information about:
How To Sign Up:
- Events including career fairs, workshops, employer information sessions, and more
- Strategies and trends in today's workplace
- The latest news from the University Career Center
- Go to Twitter
- Click Join the conversation! to create an account.
- Once you're signed up, go here and click Follow below the UNC Charlotte logo. That's it! (NOTE: To receive messages from UNC Charlotte Career Twitter on your mobile device, you'll have to verify your number. Verify your number by going to Settings --> Devices.)
Here are some resources to help you get the most out of Twitter: