UNC Charlotte’s University Career Center invites employer organizations to register for career fairs and recruiting events provided they meet the following basic criteria:
- The organization has or expects to have one or more bona fide internship, co-op, part-time, temporary/seasonal, or full-time opportunities of a professional nature.
- The organization must accurately describe the conditions for employment, including the nature of pay (for commission-based opportunities) and any initial financial investment.
- The organization must meet all of the University Career Center’s employer requirements and must have an approved employer account in Hire-A-Niner.
- The University Career Center reserves the right to deny access and participation in career fairs and recruiting events to any organization.
- All decisions concerning registration of companies and organizations are made at the University Career Center’s sole discretion.