The University Career Center provides career counseling assistance for alumni who have graduated up to five years out. To meet with a career advisor, call the University Career Center at 704-687-0795.
Online resources are available on career-related topics (see below) to assist alumni beyond the five-year period. There are also events and programs open to all UNC Charlotte alumni, such as career fairs (some of which are attended by up to, and over 150 employers), and on-campus activities hosted through the Alumni Association.
Upcoming Events and Programs
- Events and Programs
- Career Fairs and Expos
- Twitter: Follow the Career Center and the Alumni Association
- Become a Fan on Facebook!
Alumni Career Advising & Counseling Services
Resumes & Cover Letters
- Resume Guide for Experienced Candidates
- 2-Page Resume Example
- Resumes, CVs, and Cover Letters
- Guide to Writing Cover Letters
- Sample Cover Letters
- Interviewing Guide
- More Interviewing Resources
- Thank You Letters and Other Letters
- Follow-up and Relationship Building
- Mock Interview
Career Search & Preparation