The Univeristy Career Center provides career counseling assistance for alumni who have graduated up to five years out. To meet with the designated alumni career advisor, Rita A. Baker, (Sr. Assistant Director), call 704-687-0795.
Online resources are available on career-related topics (see below) to assist alumni beyond the five-year period. There are also events and programs open to all UNC Charlotte alumni, such as career fairs (some of which are attended by up to, and over 150 employers), and on-campus activities hosted through the Alumni Association.
- Events and Programs
- Career Fairs and Expos
- Twitter: Follow the Career Center and the Alumni Association
- Become a Fan on Facebook!
- Types of Interviews and Techniques
- Ace the Interview
- Visiting an Organization On Site
- Follow-up After the Interview
- Thank You Letters and Other Correspondences
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Mock Interview
- Considering Legal Issues in Employment